Our team enjoyed working on these custom project pieces, from the design, detailed project management, to the installation. Check out the details and gallery below:
Live-Edge Quartz Table
- This table was custom made with a live Walnut slab at the center and solid quartz cut to match on the sides.
- The base was custom created to hold the load of the quarts in the shape of a trapezoid.
- The base was powder-coated white to match the pure-white quartz.
Live-Edge Walnut Table
- This custom table was kept very natural and curvy. The table varies in width throughout to keep the natural wood feel (42 inches at the widest point).
- The table is using two pieces of wood that are book-matched at the center so that the grain flows evenly without separation.
- The table was finished with an Italian polyurethane, which is extremely durable.
- The box underneath the center of the table is solid Walnut to act as a pedestal and hold all data cords.
Leasing Bar-Height Table
- This bar-height table was custom made with Bianco Carrara marble that is 1.7 inches thick.
- The Table is using reclaimed lumber in the front.
- This reception desk was crafted with solid Walnut and Plywood.
- It holds three data grommets, has a built-in refrigerator, and a transaction counter.
- This piece is also using Bianco Carrara marble with a chiseled edge, and a waterfall front.
- The desk was stained dark and features a recessed toe kick with black metal.
Oval Marble Tables
- Produced eight of these Bianca Carrara marble tables.
- Originally based on a design the client saw from Knoll, but they needed grommets for data on the surface, which couldn’t be produced by the company.
- Each table is three centimeters thick with a data grommet cutout.
- The oval bases were custom spun to match the design of the table and powder-coated white.